Thursday, May 28, 2009

Welcome

Hi, this is a blog about nothing and everything. I actually decided to do it last night. I have had fun in the past posting anonymous replies to online articles and message boards. Now I have decided to have a forum of my own.

What will this blog really be about? The answer is whatever I am in the mood for, anything that I find interesting or bizarre, and recollections of days past. My mind tends to wander from topic to topic very fast some days. I thought that a blog might help me keep track of the randomness.

If you happen to find me and actually want to read this crazy stuff, please leave a comment if you are so moved. If not, that is ok too. Since we are all anonymous here, we can't really hold grudges now can we.

Striker

No comments:

Post a Comment