Saturday, January 16, 2010

De-clutterizing: Bloggy Style

As stated here in a blog I follow, Thrifty Decor Chick is cleaning out.  I too clean out at the 1st of the year.  So far I have gotten the dining room, kitchen and laundry room fixed.  Threw out a bunch of crap and re-organized.  It makes me feel so much better.

Now that I visit others blogs a lot, I realized that I have a lot of crap on the side of my blog that just needs to be in a post and linked.  As Thrifty Decor Chick puts it, it is time for decrapification, but for the blog.

All those Bob Dylan video links are fixing to ( Southern euphemism for about to) be in 1 of my 2 old blog post all about Bob post.  I will just have a giant Bob Fest shortly.  I will also put Tommy Tutone in his place, but I think I will leave Paul Newman.  He is easy on the eyes.

Old blog Post 1 - Plastic Jesus Revisited

Old Blog Post 2 - Happy brithday Empire Burlesque

I hope the blog looks less cluttered after this.  Then I will feel comfortable doing the breakfast nook next!

No comments:

Post a Comment